NessieDVB::Forum

... talks ...

DLNA problem

DLNA server mode

Most networked media players, including Blueray players and TV sets are fit in that mode.

DLNA problem

Postby greenpower » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am

Hello guys,

thank for the fast reply in the previous topic.

I am experiencing another DLNA problem. Vtuner mode works great for me. When i start vtunerc than i can see in status page ( with tuner refresh mode enabled) that the tuner is busy and which ip is connected to the tuner. When i start MythTV-Backend and tune a channel in MythTV-Frontend i additionaly see that the tuner gets locked and the signal strength bar gets green.

But in DLNA Mode it very often happens that i see all the channels via UPNP of the VLC player. But When i connect to one of the desired channels it doesn't play the channel and the tuner stays unlocked and the signal strength bar shows no signal strength. The only thing that changes in the tuner refresh window is to which channel i actually am connected.

thanks in advance and keep on the great work!
greenpower

Re: DLNA problem

Postby greenpower » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 am

My configuration is: Diseqc with Astra 23,5 and 19,2. Version of Firmware is 1.3.14/Pingu. In Vtuner mode everything works fine with MythTV and both Satellites.
greenpower

Postby hop » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 am

Can you tell me if do you have DLNA configured on both tuners? There was a bug if both tuners are in DLNA mode which was fixed unfortunatelly just after 1.3.14 releasing.

If no two DLNA configuration then I would like to ask how do you have your antenna installation. Are you using dual LNB or do you have used them in loopback mode?

Honza
hop

Postby greenpower » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello,

i am using just one of the two nessiedvb tuners which is directly connected to one of four 2 in 1 diseqc switches. To the diseqc switches there are two quad LNBs (with integrated switching) connected. The two LNBs are from different vendors (Fuba and Sharp). I don't use loop trough mode - only one cable is connected to tuner 2. Input 1 is Astra 23,5 and Input 2 is Astra 19,2. In DLNA mode scanning channels on both satellites works correctly.
greenpower

Postby greenpower » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello NessieDVB Guys,

i still am experiencing the problem above :( Even with the 1.4.10 Pingu. Maybe it would be helpful for you if i could give you direct web and ssh access to the box sou you could check things? I am not available this month anyway. But on February...
greenpower

Postby hop » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 am

Hi greenpower.

Thanx for your testing of 1.4.10.

When you be back (on February) let me know, we can check directly on your side where is the problem.

Regards

Honza
hop

Postby greenpower » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello nessiedvb Guys,

i am back now :) Tell me please when you have time to check my nessiedvb box on the problems i am experiencing. It would be great. Also tell me the time window when i should do portforwarding of http and ssh access.
greenpower

Postby greenpower » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello guys cmon :)

it's just the DLNA function not working properly here.... I really would apperciate some help. If you guys are busy just tell me some time window in far future... But i really need your help.

thanks
greenpower

Postby hop » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi greenpower.

Sorry for so big delay. Things outside NessieDVB made me busy for some time. I hope it will be better now.

Drop me msg when we can meet online to check your issue.

Honza
hop

Postby greenpower » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 pm

hello Hop!

i send you a PM!

thanks greenpower
greenpower

Next

Return to config:DLNA